– Your Gardens Catch Of The Day – So Much More Than Just Seaweed –
- Zero smell unlike the competition, use inside with confidence!
- NPK 0.1 - 0 - 1.36
- Deep Sea Sugar + Kelp supplies your plants with highly beneficial & chelated micro and macro nutrients, whilst stimulating a strong hormonal response. This hormonal response, technically known as Systemic Acquired Resistance, is necessary to stimulate the plants defence mechanisms. The same defences are responsible for the plants resistance against pest & fungal attacks, as well as drought & frost conditions.
- Stimulates extremely healthy root systems & feeds beneficial soil bacteria.
- Excellent additive to flowering & fruiting plants, contains highly beneficial trace elements including zinc, silicon, calcium, magnesium & molybdenum.
- Safe to use at all stages of plant growth. Perfect for seedlings & transplanting!
- Helps break up tough soils & greatly enhance soil conditions by attracting earth worms and feeding beneficial bacteria and mycorrhizae.
How to use
Hi I’ve use it and haven’t seen any result I’m still wondering what it does to my plants
Worth every penny
I've only had this product for a week or so, So I can't comment on if there's any benefit to my plants, get back to me next year.
But I can say that the smell is very light, I've used it on all my indoor plants and was not offended at all. Any lingering scent goes away by the following day.
I use this every other time I water my Anthurium seedlings and philodendrons. I’ve noticed that combining this with a rotation of root roids, fish hydrolysate, and greenspaces slow release has really supercharged my plants! Thanks for the recommendations!
give 3ml/L when transplant, 4 days later all roots literally pump out of the drainage holes all looking thicc and white like bean sprout. Have to do another transplant 1.5 weeks later. Good as a foliar spray tonic too. 100% recommend