Heavy fruiting and flowering plants require higher levels of Phosphorus and Potassium (PK) for larger blooms. Flower stimulants, like Professor’s Flower Boost, are ideal to use in the early bloom stage to encourage flower growth and bud onset. As plants approach the final phase, a more concentrated and balanced PK is needed to achieve larger, harder and more dense flowers, creating heavier yields.
- Creates harder flowers with more bud weight
- Accelerates the ripening process
- Extreme PK levels for faster reaction
- Increased brix levels and resin production
- 2 grams per 4 Litres
- use in the last 2-3 weeks prior to harvest