- Easily attaches to your garden hose!
- A must have for organic living soil growers
- Instantly removes chlorine and sediment
- Ideal for compost tea brewing
- Makes water safe for mycorrhizae & beneficial bacteria
- Treats 5000L of water
- For maximum filtering efficiency, use a flow rate of 2L per minute.
- Make sure to connect the inlet to the correct end as marked.
- On first use, run the unit for 2 minutes to settle the filter contents.
- Store the filter in an upright position to allow the unit to drain in between uses.
- Replace your Dr Greenthumbs water filter after 5000L or 12 months of use.
- Please note; connect the hose to the end that has the ridge on it so the flow is running the same way as the arrows on the filter.
Easy to use works well
Really happy with the products and the crew behind the business - understanding and nice people
This is a must for all gardens.
Stellar products as always, thank you for the work you have put in to make these products available for gardeners!
Apart from our scheduled watering drips to all pur fruit trees and veggies, I do extra watering when we get super hot weathers here in Perth. The chlorine sediment remover takes away the worries of killing all our hard work. Thanks a lot!
Quick delivery and works as easily as expected.