Neem meal is an all-natural plant-based fertilizer made from the ground-up seeds of the neem tree.
With a 2-3% nitrogen ratio, it is a great supply of both organic matter and nitrogen. It is also a great source of micronutrients. Neem meal is renowned for its capacity to increase soil fertility and health by introducing organic matter and encouraging the development of advantageous microbes.
Use between one and two cups per square meter
or between 1/4 and 1/2 cup for each plant in a 30L pot.
Other advantages of Neem Meal include:
- 100% sustainable & wild harvested
- It contains Azadirachtin, a natural pesticide used traditionally to keep many pests and illnesses at bay.
- It improves soil health and fertility by introducing organic matter and encouraging the growth of advantageous microbes.
- Enhances aeration, water retention, and soil structure.
- Neem has traditionally been utilized as a natural tool to defend plants against various illnesses and stress conditions.
- Neem has also been shown by its traditional users to be a natural nematicide that can be used to defend plants from nematodes, however, this product is not registered for these uses in Australia.