The ISC Maintenance Solutions have has been designed to work alongside Water Only Soils to provide a premium source of organic plant-available nutrients and growth promoters, which cannot be inbuilt into your Water Only Soils!
Particularly useful for plants that have become root bound during the flowering process, or to provide a fast-acting source of nutrition for depleted soils when repotting your plant isn't an option.
Utilizes 100% Organic Ingredients!
Please note these products are sold individually
Please see our multiple options before purchasing
Growth Maintenance Solution
- Promote vigorous vegetative growth & provide maximum nutrient availability with our Growth Maintenance Solution. Naturally, stimulate soil health and increase resistance against pest and environmental factors.
- Quickly & safely correct deficiencies that occur when plants have varying nutritional requirements amongst cultivars or species.
- It provides key elements to promote soil health that cannot be added in a dry fertilizer form, or pre-built into Water Only soil. Perfect for hydroponic gardeners looking for an organic additive to use with their base nutrients.
- Our completely unique formulation allows gardeners to access a fully organic liquid feed, that before now hasn't been available in one, easy to use product!
- Consists of 100% Organic & 'Premium Source' amino acids, 90+ chelated micro & macronutrients, and 6 powerful plant-based growth hormones. Includes fully stabilized silica for strong cell development & Humic + Fulvic acids for maximum nutrient availability.
Bloom Maintenance Solution
- Add increased levels of Phosphorous, Potassium, and Calcium that cannot be pre-built into a Water Only Soil. As the plants grow in the vegetative stage, P&K are often depleted to the point the flowering stage is drastically compromised. This demand for P&K will vary between cultivars and plant types, meaning the timing of dry amendments can be problematic. This is why we developed our 100% unique formulation to provide return driven results, often before never before experienced by organic gardeners!
- Formulated with an immune building, complementary suite of organic growth promoters that drive bud development and lateral growth. Greatly increases the plant's ability to biosynthesize (create from within biologically) essential oil and terpene complexes.
- Provides plant available calcium at the most critical time of plant development. Often calcium is locked out at the flowering stage due to an increase in potassium. Our formulation avoids this problem and doesn't lead to a deficient plant during the flowering cycle.
- It contains Triacontanol, micronized & fast-acting Guano + organic sources of potassium.
As the title says. Ive had no problem running this stuff through blumats. Fantastic addition to Turbodirt and my plants are all happy and healthy. Keeps my soil looking fresh and ready for action.
Awesome as always
It is hard to fault ISC products, especially grateful they are filling a niche with a complete suite of quality, local and organic nutrients, media and amendments that were unavailable here just a few years ago. The plants I'm treating with growth and bloom (both as a booster for hungry strains and as replenishment for recycled supersoil) are looking awesome so far. The horticultural and biochemical science informing the ingredients and formulation reads as solid to my inexpert understanding.
I use this for all of my big flowering sized Anthuriums (and even to support flowering in my begonias and philodendron). Scott gave me some good advice on adding 2 ml of the bloom and 2 ml of the fish hydrolysate to 1 L of water and use that fortnightly. I’ve noticed many more flowers and my pollinated inflos are doing much better getting through seeding.