- No ballast required
- Uses less power than similar models on the market, but still manages to outshine them
- Special coil design to concentrate light output
- Very high lumen per watt ratio
- Reaches optimum light output in less than three minutes
- Wattage and lumen output remains constant during operation
- 75 watt
The screw in lamp base (E40) is the same as used for many HID lamps. This makes finding a suitable reflector and lead easier. But remember - this lamp doesn't need a ballast and is plugged directly into a 240 volt wall socket, so the lead needs to have a flat earth pin.