Bug Boss King Hit
- Spider mite and soft bodied insect controller
- Botanical Insecticide Miticide and mould inhibitor
- Non-toxic to pollinators
- Safe for Indoor and Outdoor use on Fruits, vegetables, ornamental flowers, trees, shrubs, home and garden plants, Aeroponic, Aquaponic and Hydroponic systems.
- Also extremely effective against snake and reptile mites while being completely non-toxic to the reptile unlike other mite treatments.
- A nuclear weapon against pests, KingHit should not be used in place of Integrated Pest Management practices, rather as a complimentary product that reduces the likelihood of pests building resistance to your normal IPM routine
For full usage details please visit Thebugboss.com.au
HOW IT WORKS
- Direct contact during the application works in several ways, resulting in the immediate control of an infestation.
- Disrupts the permeability of the outer cellular membrane of mites and soft bodied insects, causing the contents to leak from damaged cells, killing the insect quickly from dehydration.
- Disrupts normal neurotransmitter function, reducing or inhibiting the feeding and reproductive behaviours
- Blocks the respiration of book lungs and spiracles
- KingHit breaks the lifecycle of a spider mite infestation by disintegrating their eggs on contact
- The pest killing ingredients are all safe to humans and pets and are actually edible
- KingHit also turns on systemic immune responses in the plant, activating all of the plants natural defences, leaving the insects no further point of entry or any places to hide.
- The botanical oils in KingHit also act as a scent and taste repellent to insects and has naturally powerful antifungal properties that kill mould and mildew.
KILLS AND REPELS……. Aphids, Spider mites, Reptile mites Fungus Gnats, larval stage caterpillars, leafhoppers, stinkbugs, bronze orange bugs, thrips, whiteflies, scales, mealybugs, flea beetle, chinch bugs, sawflies, mushroom flies, sawflies, fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, cockroaches, crickets, spiders and other crawling pests