Australia's Premium Supplier of Super Soil, Mycorrhizae, Organic Fertilisers & Dry Amendments, Zeolite, Pumice, Azomite, Rock Dust & many more Cactus, Bonsai, Succulent Supplies! All ready to buy and ship within Australia!
- Botanical Insecticide Miticide and mould inhibitor
- Non-toxic to pollinators
- Safe for Indoor and Outdoor use on Fruits, vegetables, ornamental flowers, trees, shrubs, home and garden plants, Aeroponic, Aquaponic and Hydroponic systems.
- Also extremely effective against snake and reptile mites while being completely non-toxic to the reptile unlike other mite treatments.
- A nuclear weapon against pests, KingHit should not be used in place of Integrated Pest Management practices, rather as a complimentary product that reduces the likelihood of pests building resistance to your normal IPM routine
For full usage details please visit Thebugboss.com.au
HOW IT WORKS
- Direct contact during the application works in several ways, resulting in the immediate control of an infestation.
- Disrupts the permeability of the outer cellular membrane of mites and soft bodied insects, causing the contents to leak from damaged cells, killing the insect quickly from dehydration.
- Disrupts normal neurotransmitter function, reducing or inhibiting the feeding and reproductive behaviours
- Blocks the respiration of book lungs and spiracles
- KingHit breaks the lifecycle of a spider mite infestation by disintegrating their eggs on contact
- The pest killing ingredients are all safe to humans and pets and are actually edible
- KingHit also turns on systemic immune responses in the plant, activating all of the plants natural defences, leaving the insects no further point of entry or any places to hide.
- The botanical oils in KingHit also act as a scent and taste repellent to insects and has naturally powerful antifungal properties that kill mould and mildew.