Flat Rate Shipping now available!
Credit Card payments are now processed via PayPal. At the PayPal login screen, click "Pay with a card" to complete your purchase.
To pay over the phone using a credit card, please call 02 4284 1946 to have your request processed.
All shipping charges are calculated at the check out based on weight. Customers can either select Australia Post or Courier as their delivery options.
DO NOT SELECT COURIER DELIVERY OPTIONS FOR AUSTRALIA POST BOX'S, PARCEL LOCKERS/COLLECT! THEY DO NOT DELIVER AND YOU MAY BE LIABLE FOR EXTRA FEES.
We cannot exchange hydroponic gardening supplies due to change of mind.
Standard consumer law applies to all products unless stated.
Dr Greenthumbs branded & produced products are eligible for a full refund if you are not satisfied. We require the product to be returned at the buyers cost, with no more than 1/4 of the product used. The product price only will be replaced if these conditions are met.
Issues With Shipments
Dr Greenthumbs will work with all customers to ensure the products ordered are delivered.
In the case of courier errors, mis-deliveries or damages, we are required to follow a process with each courier to ascertain individual details & to gain proof of the errors. This process can take anywhere from 2 business days to 2 business weeks (usually much faster!). As soon as we receive hard information about the delivery (ie it is lost, damaged, or un recoverable) we can act on the best outcome for you (full refund or product replacement).
Terms and conditions of this web store are as follows :
- All sales are final - we do not accept refunds or exchanges
- Products may occasionally differ from the pictures used in their listing. For example, Soy meal may be supplied in pellets & not loose form / barley may be powdered rather than whole. Please contact us if you require a specific product grade for availability.
- Packaging may occasionally differ from pictures shown on listings.
- Mineral / aeration grading is a guide only. We pass on the information provided to us via our wholesale partners. Due to the nature of bulk products their grading may differ slightly from batch to batch. For example, a 2-5mm grade may in fact be 1-4mm depending on the batch we receive. This is out of our control & we take as much care as we can representing these products & accept no liability after sale. Please contact us for current photo's of grading if required.
- It is the customers responsibility to make sure they can receive delivery of their order. Orders rejected by PO boxes or customer work sites will not be resent for free. The customer will be liable for these charges.
- We will offer a product replacement if your product is damaged in transit. We will require full evidence of damage to be emailed to us including photographs on arrival.
- We will replace your package if we send the wrong items.
- Our handling times are up to 2 business days. We ship out on the same day 99% of the time!
- We reserve the right to refuse the sale of our products to anyone we see fit.